The first month of 2020 has been a great one for reading. There have been new books, old books,
- Sharon Hastings Wrestling With My Thoughts is a superb book. TLDR? If you care about mental health and faith, read this book.
- Kristie Anyabwile has a great piece at Christian Today on women of colour and the Bible. TLDR? Short and sweet.
- Barnabas Piper’s new Help My Unbelief is a really helpful book about doubt. TLDR? Real faith includes doubt!
- Over at Living Out, there is a great piece about the importance of saying things about LGBT* issues.
- Pete Sanlon’s Simply God is a superb introduction to thinking about God. TLDR? Get to know God better!
- My little brother wrote a good thing about Francis Chan, church history, and the Lord’s Supper.
- Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology is superb. TLDR? Believe in Jesus? Believe the Bible!
- Ollie Lansdowne has written a superb piece on why evangelicalism needs to make more of Isaiah’s God.
- Ann Benton wrote a great book, The Fruitful Home. TLDR? Essential for anyone making a home.
- Paul Eddy wrote a great post about why Franklin Graham’s cancellation matters. TLDR? Freedom of Speech is vital.
Stay Connected - or tell your friends!