Sometimes I do other things, than blogging here.
I’ve written pieces for various online media outlets
– China: The Untold Story of the World’s Largest Church
Mission Theology in the Anglican Communion
– Reflections on the Water: The 2016 Laing Lecture.
– Theology Does Not Stand Still: ‘The New Dictionary of Theology: Historical and Systematic’.
– Reformation Day: All about access
– Free From? What does freedom from sin mean?
– Redeemer. Reflections on a brilliant hymn.
– Lover of My Soul. A personal reflection on language in relation to God.
– Unity. A few thoughts after the election of Justin Welby and Francis to their respective roles.
Evangelical’s Now (also in print)
– A Canterbury Tale (a front page article on Justin Welby’s visit to Trent Vineyard)
My book reviews have appeared in
- Genuine, by C. B. Martin (a book on youth work)
Churchman (The Journal of Church Society)
Foundations (The Journal of Affinity)
- Knowing Christ, by Mark Jones (a beautiful piece of theology)
- On the Road with St Augustine, by James K. A. Smith (a great book on spirituality)
The Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Incarnational Humanism, by Jens Zimmerman (link to blog review)
I’ve spoken at a range of events and conferences
Christian Unions (main meetings, houseparties, Theology Network Groups, National and Regional Forums, school CU’s)
Theological Conferences (nationally and internationally, confessionally and ‘secular’)
New Media Conferences (Premier Digital Conference, 2014, 2016)
Premier Webinar on doing charismatic ministry online (august 2020)
Vineyard Church events
- SWLV Evening Services
- Sermon at South West London Vineyard – link to talk
- Sermon at Durham Vineyard Church
- Sermon at Trinity Christian Fellowship in Thorp/Stanley, Wisconsin