My career and experience to date have given me a rather broad skill set! With two theology degrees and over ten years of blogging under my belt, I’m comfortable working with words and ideas both mainstream and controversial.
I’ve worked in higher education (at Europe’s largest evangelical theological college), publishing (at an award winning multi-imprint publisher, as their first ever Digital Marketing Executive) and in communications for charities, since graduating in 2015. Along the way I’ve ghost-written or generously edited a number of books, some of which are in print, redesigned and edited a magazine, and delivered campaigns across a range of digital and traditional channel.
My eye for detail, awareness and understanding of the whole publishing/communications landscape, and passion for writing and reading make me a valued and useful member of a team. Recently, I’ve been working on a number of bespoke and distinct communications/publishing projects, which I hope to share more about in the future:
- New Digital Communications Strategy and Website overhaul for an international charity
- Website overhaul and publishing/marketing strategy for an author
- Edited volume of academic essays from an international group of authors, for an international audience.
- Editorial board of a series of short booklets, authoring one on issues around disability.
- Editorial consultancy – I’m happy to chat about publishing generally, and then offer simple coaching and advice at a minimal cost. I’ve done this on a couple of projects, which I’ll link to here.
- Apply – a devotional resource for young people.
Please have a look at my website and see if my interests overlap with yours – if so, I’d love to start a conversation. Leave a comment or connect with me on social media!